Slate Valleys Path – Cwm Ratgoed
|6.2 km||187 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Slate Valleys Path – Cwm Ratgoed Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Slate Valleys Path – Aberllefenni - 0.0km
- Slate Valleys Path – Corris - 2.6km
- The Meirionnydd Round - 4.1km
- The Minffordd Path Walk up Cader Idris - 4.1km
- Dol Idris Accessible Walk - 4.2km
- Cader Idris via Mynydd Moel Path - 4.2km
- Maesglase and Waun Oer - 7.7km
- The Torrent Walk Near Dolgellau - 8.4km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Slate Valleys Path – Cwm Ratgoed Details
Another of the Slate Trail walks near Corris. This one is in Cwm Ratgoed with the hills of Maesglase high above.
Activity Type: Walks Trail or Fell Runs —-Easy Walk
Submitted by: daveroberts
The Route is a short route along Cwm Ratgoed a few kilometres north of Corris in South Snowdonia.
The link to more information is here – http://www.visitsnowdonia.info/slate_valleys_paths-93.aspx