|2.4 km||19 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Cardiff Bay Barrage Cycle Route Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- The Cambrian Way Long Distance Path - 0.4km
- Offa’s Dyke Path National Trail - 40.3km
- Walk up Ysgyryd Fawr - 40.6km
- Walk up the Sugar Loaf or Y Fal from Mynydd Llanwenarth - 42.5km
- Walk the Sychryd Cascades and Sgwd Yr Eira Trail - 43.2km
- Brecon Beacons Waterfall Country Walk – Cwm Gwrelych Trail - 43.5km
- Brecon Beacons Waterfall Country Walk – Elidir Trail Sgwd Gwladus Walk - 43.6km
- Brecon Beacons Horseshoe Walk from Cwm Taf Fechan - 44.1km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Cardiff Bay Barrage Cycle Route Details
A short cycle route across the Cardiff Bay Barrage.
Click here to view the full description and download a printable route guide and map.
The route now goes around the bay completely.