Mynydd Penrhos Mountain Trail
|4.2 km||205 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Mynydd Penrhos Mountain Trail Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Rhaeadr Du from Ganllwyd - 1.1km
- Y Diffwys from Ganllwyd - 1.4km
- Waterfalls and Goldmines Trail - 1.7km
- The Precipice Walk – Llwybr Cynwch – Near Dolgellau - 2.7km
- The Beast of Coed y Brenin Mountain Bike Route - 2.9km
- Yr Afon Green Mountain Bike Route - 2.9km
- Coed y Brenin MinorTaur - 2.9km
- Coed y Brenin Cyflym Coch Red Grade Trail - 2.9km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Mynydd Penrhos Mountain Trail Details
A Short route with a bit of a pull up to the summit of Mynydd Penrhos.
From the FC Website:
“The walk starts among magnificent douglas fir trees along the Afon Mawddach, it then climbs to the top of Mynydd Penrhos,where there are excellent views of the Y Garn, Cader Idris and Rhobell Fawr. The trail follows a number of steep footpaths on an often uneven surface.”
Click here for a printable map and guide from the Forestry Commission website.