A Ramble up Gwaunceste Hill and Cwm Cest in the Radnor Forest
|12.2 km||325 m||4 hours|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish: Llanfigangel Nant Melan
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
A Ramble up Gwaunceste Hill and Cwm Cest in the Radnor Forest Route Map and GPX Download
- Walk to the Bache Hill Burial Cairns - 4.7km
- Radnor Forest, Black Mixen and Whimble Walk from New Radnor - 4.9km
- Colva Hill MTB Circuit from Gladestry - 7.2km
- Gladestry Epic MTB Circuit - 7.2km
- Llanbedr Hill MTB route from Painscastle - 12.2km
- Twm Tobacco’s Grave – epic MTB route - 12.2km
- Kington to Titley Mountain Bike Circuit - 12.8km
- Offa’s Dyke and Hergest Ridge Kington MTB Route - 12.8km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
A Ramble up Gwaunceste Hill and Cwm Cest in the Radnor Forest Details
A steady walk around the rolling hills to the south of New Radnor to Gwaunceste Hill and the ancient byways through Cwm Cest.
Click here to view the full description and download a printable route guide and map.