New Quay to Cwmtydu Ceredigion Coastal Walk
Bitesized chunk of the Ceredigion section of the Wales Coast Path.
|11.7 km||399 m||3-4 hours|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish: Cei Newydd / New Quay
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable): -
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
New Quay to Cwmtydu Ceredigion Coastal Walk Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Syfydrin Trail – Nant yr Arian Mountain Biking - 39.2km
- Summit Route – Nant yr Arian Mountain Biking - 39.2km
- Pendam Trail – Nant yr Arian Mountain Biking - 39.2km
- A Walk in the Preselli Hills and Carn Bica - 39.8km
- Walk up Drygarn Fawr a Rhiwnant from Dolgoch Hostel - 41.7km
- Walk Around Garn Dwad From Llanwrtyd Wells - 50.6km
- Drygarn Fawr From Caban Coch Reservoir - 51.1km
- Walk around Garreg Ddu Reservoir - 52.0km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
New Quay to Cwmtydu Ceredigion Coastal Walk Details
Walk along the Ceredigion coast from New Quay to Cwmtydu, returning along an inland route.