|9.4 km||247 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
A Walk in the Preselli Hills and Carn Bica Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Pembrokeshire Coastal Path Section 1- Amroth to Tenby - 24.1km
- Pembrokeshire Coastal Path Section 2- Tenby to Freshwater East - 30.1km
- New Quay to Cwmtydu Ceredigion Coastal Walk - 39.8km
- Gower Super Challenge walk – Day 2 - 52.1km
- Gower Super Challenge walk – Day 1 - 54.4km
- Walk up the Cribarth Ridge from Abercraf - 72.8km
- Walk up Drygarn Fawr a Rhiwnant from Dolgoch Hostel - 73.3km
- Fan Brycheiniog and Picws Du Walk - 73.5km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
A Walk in the Preselli Hills and Carn Bica Details
A walk along the prehistoric remains on the Preselli Hills, the source of the Stonehenge bluestones.
From the website:
A circular walk around the most interesting sites of the Preseli Hills is almost impossible. The uplands form an isolated east-west ridge that would at best form one side of a circuit linked with a lengthy road section. Instead of taking this less-than-ideal option, this walk forms a contorted and narrow figure-of-eight that scales the most spectacular hill on the ridge…
Click here to view the full description and download a printable route guide and map.