|5.3 km||205 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Easy Walk in the Beautiful Ceiriog Valley Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Walk up Cadair Berwyn via Mynydd Tarw Ridge - 4.9km
- Walk up Cadair Berwyn from Pistyll Rhaeadr - 9.5km
- Walk up Cadair Berwyn from Pistyll Rhaeadr – Wild Route - 9.5km
- Oswestry Racecourse Common and Offa’s Dyke - 9.8km
- Llangollen History Trail - 10.4km
- Llangollen Canal Walk to Pontcysyllte Aqueduct - 10.4km
- North Berwyn Way - 10.4km
- Llangollen Round Challenge Walk - 10.4km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Easy Walk in the Beautiful Ceiriog Valley Details
There are only two places I know of that are known as DC, one’s obvious and the other one’s Lllanarmon DC in the Ceiriog Valley.
This is a short route that joins the Upper Ceiriog Way for a short while before returning to the village.
Click here to view the full description and download a printable route guide and map.