Coed y Brenin Trail Runs – Goldrush Waymarked Trail
|13.8 km||419 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Coed y Brenin Trail Runs – Goldrush Waymarked Trail Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Rhedfa Sarn Helen – Snowdonia and Coed y Brenin Trail Running - 0.1km
- Cefndeuddwr Trail - 0.1km
- Gain Waterfall Trail - 0.1km
- The Glasdir Copper Trail - 0.1km
- Coed y Brenin Volcano Trail - 0.1km
- Coed y Brenin Trail Runs – Half Marathon Waymarked Trail - 0.1km
- The Beast of Coed y Brenin Mountain Bike Route - 0.8km
- Yr Afon Green Mountain Bike Route - 0.8km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Coed y Brenin Trail Runs – Goldrush Waymarked Trail Details
Coed y Brenin in Snowdonia is becoming more than just the North Wales Mecca for mountain biking.
This mid-length 14km trail run from the Coed y Brenin Visitor Centre in Snowdonia has plenty of ascent and interest as it climbs and descends between valleys, waterfalls and mine workings. Follow the GR waymarks as noted at the link below.
GPX File for illustrative purposes.