Walk the Wales Coast Path from Llandudno to Llanfairfechan
|19.8 km||246 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Walk the Wales Coast Path from Llandudno to Llanfairfechan Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Great Orme Nature Trail Walks - 1.2km
- Walk Around The Great Orme – Wales Coastal Path Circular Route - 1.3km
- Walk up the Great Orme from Llandudno - 1.4km
- Great Orme History Trail 2 - 1.4km
- Great Orme History Trail 1 - 1.4km
- Carneddau Traverse – Conwy to Capel Curig - 4.1km
- Walk up Mynydd y Dref – Conwy Mountain - 4.4km
- Eryri Way Day 4 Conwy to Rachub - 4.6km
- Yr Efail Swynol The Enchanted Forge Holiday Cottage - 20.1km
- Bryn Ffynnon - 20.2km
- Cynllwyd Cafe – Llyn Crafnant - 21.9km
- Gwern Gôf Uchaf Campsite - 23.4km
- Snowdonia Mountain Hostel - 23.6km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Walk the Wales Coast Path from Llandudno to Llanfairfechan Details
This section of the Wales Coast Path from Llandudno to Llanfairfechan can hardly be called wild, but at least has plenty of seaside interest to keep you going. With the mediaeval walled town of Conwy and a few good pubs en route, this is one leg that you should take your time over. It may well be worth timing it in with something like the Conwy Food Festival, or some other event.
This section joins from the Great Orme Route from Llandudno and will eventually be extended to include the full section from Colwyn Bay to Llanfairfechan.
The Full Walking Route can be found on Walk the Wales Coast Path – Walk the Wales Coast Path from Llandudno to Llanfairfechan