Llyn Crafnant Circular Waymarked Walking Trail
Easy waymarked trail from Llyn Crafnant
|5.2 km||155 m||1hr 30min|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish: Llyn Crafnant
Toilet block at start.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Paid parking at start.
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Llyn Crafnant Circular Waymarked Walking Trail Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Llyn Crafnant Views Waymarked Walk - 0.0km
- Walk around Llyn Crafnant - 0.8km
- Llyn Crafnant to Geirionnydd Waymarked Walk - 0.8km
- Llynnoedd Crafnant and Geirionydd from Trefriw - 2.0km
- Marin Trail Mountain Bike Route - 3.1km
- A Stroll in the Parc - 3.5km
- Swallow Falls Walk from Llyn Sarnau or Betws-y-coed - 3.5km
- The Mines of Gwydyr from Llanrwst - 3.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Llyn Crafnant Circular Waymarked Walking Trail Details
A walk around Llyn Crafnant makes an easy after lunch walk on a Sunday Afternoon when you’re not after anything too strenuous. It also makes an ideal starter trail run as the distance is short and there’s not much ascent on the route. There’s also a cafe half way around.