Wales Coast Path Circular Walks Gwynedd – Llangwnnadl
|6.6 km||112 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Wales Coast Path Circular Walks Gwynedd – Llangwnnadl Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
Wales Coast Path Circular Walks Gwynedd – Llangwnnadl Details
This is a circular walk along the Wales Coast Path from Llangwnnadl recently developed by Cyngor Gwynedd Council.
This walk takes us through the far end of the peninsula’s farmland, along a clifftop with fantastic views of sea and shore life, and along a few country lanes. We’ll get a taste of the lives of these shores’ small ports, and have the chance to view a distinctive ancient church on the Pilgrim’s Trail and within the Llŷn Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Approx. distance: 6.4 km/4 miles.
- Approx. time 2.5hrs.
- OS Map: 1:25 000 scale Explorer Map 253.
- Start/Finish: Penllech car park, SH206 342.
Featured Image with kind permission – Cyngor Gwynedd Council.
Dave also established Walk up Snowdon, Walk up Scafell Pike and Walk up Ben Nevis just to mention a few.
Latest posts by Dave Roberts (see all)
- Keen Men’s Karraig Boot Review - June 14, 2019
- Navigation Skills 3 – What’s the best map for walking? - June 3, 2019
- Best Walks from Ladybower Reservoir and the Upper Derwent Valley - February 23, 2019