|6.3 km||121 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Tomen y Mur Walk Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- On the Edge of Yr Arenig – Mynydd Maentwrog and Graig Wen - 0.0km
- Across the Rhinogydd – Rhinog Fawr and Llyn Du. - 1.7km
- Moel Ysgyfarnogod from Trawsfynydd. - 3.2km
- Moel Ysgyfarnogod and Craig Drwg from Trawsfynydd. - 3.2km
- Craig Wion from Trawsfynydd - 3.2km
- Rhinogydd Traverse - 3.3km
- Slate Valleys Path – Afonydd Goedol and Teigl from Rhyd-y-sarn - 3.5km
- Trawsfynydd to Gellilydan Local Cycle Route - 3.5km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Tomen y Mur Walk Details
An easy walk in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park that starts from the Trawsfynydd Nuclear Power Station (yes, they built that thing inside the park!) with the main objective of the day being the Roman site at Tomen y Mur. Not only that, but the views aren’t too bad either!
Click here to view the full description.