|10.5 km||335 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
The Three Trees Walk Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Callow Hill from Craven Arms - 0.0km
- Riverside Ramble- Craven Arms - 0.1km
- Walk on Wart Hill from Craven Arms - 0.2km
- Walk Over Wenlock Edge - 7.0km
- Jack Mytton Way 5 from Plowden to Clun - 7.1km
- Acton Scott Amble - 7.4km
- Ragleth Hill from Acton Scott - 7.4km
- Leintwardine to Downton Castle Wak - 9.2km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
The Three Trees Walk Details
An easy walk from Craven Arms in Shropshire along the Shropshire Way.
The Shropshire hills are a convenient get away if you want a hilly walk but the mountains of Snowdonia and the Lakes are too far to travel for the weekend.
Click here to view the full description and download route leaflets.