Regent’s Canal London Running or Walking Route
|14.9 km||96 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Regent’s Canal London Running or Walking Route Route Map and GPX Download
- Avenue Verte – England - 4.1km
- The Oxford Canal Walk – Banbury to Lower Heyford - 108.0km
- Ferry Meadows Peterborough - 117.9km
- A Stratford-upon-Avon Ramble - 137.0km
- Stratford Greenway Cycletrack - 137.2km
- The Oxford Canal Walk - 143.6km
- Offa’s Dyke Path National Trail - 180.7km
- Somersby, Salmonby and Tetford Circuit - 191.5km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Regent’s Canal London Running or Walking Route Details
Having been chosen as one of the Ordnance Survey Get Outside Champions for 2016, it was only fitting to make the trip to the initial launch and photo-shoot as #getoutdoors-y as possible! The Regent’s Canal route, fortuitously connected the King’s Cross area of London with the studios in Islington.
For the full description of the full route, visit the Runner’s Guide To London – Regent’s Canal page.