|4.2 km||35 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Cemlyn Bay and Llanrhwydrus walk Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Circular Cemlyn Bay Walk - 2.0km
- Anglesey Coastal Path Stage 2 Church Bay to Cemaes - 3.0km
- Church Bay / Porth Swtan to Ynys y Fydlyn circular Walk - 3.0km
- Anglesey Coastal Path Stage 2 Porth Trwyn to Cemaes - 4.3km
- A Circular Walk from Porth Swtan Church Bay to Porth Trwyn. - 4.3km
- Cemaes Coastal Path Ramble - 5.3km
- Anglesey Coastal Path Stage 3 Cemaes to Amlwch - 5.5km
- Anglesey Coastal Path Circular Cemaes Walk - 5.5km
- Tyn Llain B&B - 4.3km
- The Black Boy Inn - 32.3km
- Yr Efail Swynol The Enchanted Forge Holiday Cottage - 37.6km
- Snowdonia Mountain Hostel - 42.1km
- Snowdonia Bunkhouse - 45.6km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Cemlyn Bay and Llanrhwydrus walk Details
A very short ramble on the Anglesey Coastal Path at Cemlyn Bay near Cemaes. For more information about this stage of the coastal path, click here for our trip report.
You may well notice the building near the car park and wonder what the concrete walls are all about. Here’s what we wrote about it when we completed the coastal path:
There’s an unusual building near the carpark at the nearside of the bay, the strangely walled Bryn Aber. Appearing like a jail or something similar, it was apparently something much less sinister. Owned by the eccentric aviator, Vivian Hewitt, the walls were merely built in order to prevent cats from entering his garden and chasing the birds which he so loved to watch
Click here to view the full description and download a printable route guide and map.