|15.6 km||648 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Llandrillo is served by buses from both Dolgellau/Y Bala and Llangollen/Wrexham areas.Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Parking available in free car park in village.
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Cadair Berwyn Walk from Llandrillo Route Map and GPX Download
- Cadair Berwyn and Moel Sych Hill Walk from Llandrillo - 0.0km
- The Berwyn Range and Cwm Pennant from Llandrillo - 0.1km
- The Dee Valley Way - 7.8km
- The Brenig Way - 7.8km
- Liberty Hall Walk from Corwen - 7.8km
- Caer Drewyn Walk from Corwen - 8.4km
- Walk up Cadair Berwyn from Pistyll Rhaeadr - 8.4km
- Walk up Cadair Berwyn from Pistyll Rhaeadr – Wild Route - 8.4km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Cadair Berwyn Walk from Llandrillo Details
To the south of the Clwydian Range lies the Berwyn hills, which fall neither in the Snowdonia National Park or the Clwydian Range AONB. This is a walk to the highest summit from Llandrillo.
Activity Type: Walks —-Hard Walk
Submitted by: daveroberts
The Route This is a challenging hill walk to Cadair Berwyn across some tough ground with plenty of boggy sections.
For an alternative walk, check out our route – here.
You can download an excellent leaflet and map at the link below for full details of this walk and information about what you may encounter on the way.