|3.4 km||136 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Caer Drewyn Walk from Corwen Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Liberty Hall Walk from Corwen - 0.7km
- The Dee Valley Way - 0.8km
- The Brenig Way - 0.8km
- Brenig Way – Melin y Wig Circular Walk - 5.5km
- Cadair Berwyn and Moel Sych Hill Walk from Llandrillo - 8.4km
- Cadair Berwyn Walk from Llandrillo - 8.4km
- The Berwyn Range and Cwm Pennant from Llandrillo - 8.4km
- Brenig Way – Bod Petryal loop - 8.8km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Caer Drewyn Walk from Corwen Details
An easy route to an iron age hill fort from Corwen. Not too challenging, but still with a bit of a climb, makes this is an ideal family walk.
Activity Type: Walks —-Easy Walk
Submitted by: daveroberts
You can download an excellent leaflet and map at the link below for full details of this walk and two more short routes in the town.