|15.2 km||461 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Best Guidebook Walks 4 – Across The Migneint Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Ysbyty Ifan and Cwm Eidda walk - 1.9km
- Dolen Machno MTB Route - 4.8km
- Glasgwm Circuit from Penmachno - 4.9km
- Penmachno MTB Trail - 5.3km
- Rhiw Bach Slate Quarry from Cwm Penmachno - 5.5km
- Walk up Arenig Fach From Llyn Celyn - 5.7km
- Arenig Fawr and Moel Llyfnant Circular Walk - 6.0km
- Dolen Eryri MTB Snowdonia Mountain BIke Route - 6.3km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Best Guidebook Walks 4 – Across The Migneint Details
This route featured in our article on My Favourite Guidebook Walks.
I don’t even know why I chose this one!
Probably as I think I ought to get out and do it, and partially for the same reason as people run those races with barbed wire and mud. Crossing this area seems like a penance in some ways, though one to keep for either dry or frozen conditions, and possibly with a very wild camp at one of the lonely lakes.
The Route can only be found in in Classic Walks which you may be able to get second hand online, but well worth buying.