|11.1 km||860 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Best Guidebook Walks 1 – Nantlle Ridge Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Mynydd Mawr from Rhyd Ddu - 0.0km
- Yr Aran From Rhyd Ddu - 0.0km
- Lon Gwyrfai – Rhyd Ddu to Beddgelert - 0.0km
- Mynydd Mawr from Rhyd Ddu to Waunfawr - 0.0km
- Yr Aran Trip Report and Gallery - 0.0km
- Llyn y Gader Short Walk from Rhyd Ddu - 0.0km
- The Snowdon Girdle Walking Route - 0.0km
- Nantlle Ridge Circuit From Rhyd Ddu – Cwm Dwyfor Return - 0.0km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Best Guidebook Walks 1 – Nantlle Ridge Details
This is the Steve Ashton Nantlle Ridge route from our article on My Favourite Guidebook Walks.
The classic Snowdonia ridge walk without doubt, and he provides the vanilla version from Rhyd Ddu over to Garnedd Coch, over all the best bits and omitting that little upstart – Mynydd Graig Goch. The beauty of this book, and I cannot see why others haven’t followed suit, is that there’s a reasonably clear description of the route and, the inspiration of a personal account of each walk. Read this in mid 80s, did the walk early 90s.
In this route, he described the walk across the Nantlle Ridge in Snowdonia.