Slate Valleys Path – Congl-y-wal walk
|4.2 km||124 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Slate Valleys Path – Congl-y-wal walk Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Slate Valleys Path – Cwm Bowydd - 2.0km
- Slate Valleys Path – Cwmorthin - 2.3km
- Slate Valleys Path – Around Tanygrisiau Reservoir - 2.3km
- Slate Valleys Path – Afon Goedol - 2.3km
- Moelwyn Bach, Mawr and Cwmorthin from Tanygrisiau - 2.6km
- Cwmorthin and Rhosydd Quarry from Tanygrisiau - 2.7km
- Slate Valleys Path – Afonydd Goedol and Teigl from Rhyd-y-sarn - 2.9km
- Bryn y Castell and Llyn Morwynion Walk - 3.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Slate Valleys Path – Congl-y-wal walk Details
A very short walk from Congl-y-wal at the southern end of Blaenau Ffestiniog, beneath the cliffs of Manod Mawr and returning via farmland to the start.