|10 km||418 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Antrim Coastal Path- Giant’s Causeway Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Walk up Cir Mhor From Glen Sannox - 90.4km
- Walk From Lamlash to Brodick - 90.5km
- The Three Beinns From Brodick - 91.1km
- Walk up Goatfell via Glen Rosa - 91.2km
- Arran Coast to Coast Walk - 91.2km
- North Sannox to Brodick via Beinn Tarsuinn - 93.7km
- Walk through Glen Sannox and Glen Rosa - 95.0km
- Walk up Slieve Donard from Newcastle - 118.9km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Antrim Coastal Path- Giant’s Causeway Details
This is a very short section of the Antrim Coastal Path, but one that runs past the world famous Giant’s Causeway.
Activity Type: –Easy Walk Trail or Fell Runs
Submitted by: daveroberts
The Route I’d visited the Giant’s Causeway itself the previous day, and I’ll be totally honest that I hated the experience. Far too touristy for my liking, very much like Snowdon most of the year.
In order to see it in a fairer light, I decided to take a short trail run across the cliff top paths from the cottage we were staying in during the evening. It was certainly worth it! Some low fog made the run even more atmospheric. The path is easy to follow, but with a lot of ups and downs typical of coastal paths – and some muddy bits that need a bit of care. Finally, there’s a nice little pub at the end to quench your thirst.