|9.5 km||69 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Ferry Meadows Peterborough Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Lincoln to Boston along the Witham - 76.2km
- Somersby, Salmonby and Tetford Circuit - 78.1km
- The Oxford Canal Walk - 79.2km
- The Oxford Canal Walk – Banbury to Lower Heyford - 88.7km
- A Stratford-upon-Avon Ramble - 103.1km
- Stratford Greenway Cycletrack - 104.0km
- Easy Walk to the Dovedale Stepping Stones from the Car Park - 113.2km
- Birchen Edge and Chatsworth House from Near Baslow - 114.5km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Ferry Meadows Peterborough Details
An easy run along the banks of the Nene and the Ferry Meadows county park. Trail run is a bit of a stretch – it’s more of a park run, but neither is it a road run. Easily done on a bike as well. but the cycle paths are rather rough in places and you may need a hybrid.
Activity Type: Trail or Fell Runs ——Mountain Biking Green Grade —-Easy Walk
Submitted by: daveroberts
The Route Just ran this yesterday and bits of it Friday with my new Merrell Sonic Barefoot shoes!
This is a pleasant park run that can start from the Ferry Meadows country park, or from the Marriot Hotel by following part of the Green Wheel Cycle track. You can easily shorten the distance, or get a little lost and run a bit further than intended (like I did!)