|17.7 km||534 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
The Ardudwy Way – North Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Southern Rhinogydd from Nantcol - 4.3km
- Walk up Rhinog Fawr and Roman Steps from Cwm Bychan - 6.4km
- Rhinogydd from Llandecwyn to Talybont - 6.8km
- Eryri Way – Day 1 Penrhyndeudraeth to Nant Gwynant - 7.6km
- Walk up Moel Y Gest The Long Way - 8.2km
- Eryri Way Coast To Coast Challenge - 8.3km
- Craig y Ddinas Walk from Cors y Gedol Hall - 8.3km
- The Eryri Way Long Distance Footpath - 8.3km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
The Ardudwy Way – North Details
This is the northern and final section of the Ardudwy Way which is a little known multiday path that crosses the western side of the Rhinogydd from Barmouth in the south to Llandecwyn in the north.
Activity Type: Walks —-Hard Walk
Submitted by: daveroberts
The Route This is the northern section of this route.
Further, more detailed information is available: