|10.3 km||259 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Beddgelert Forest Short Arse MTB Trail Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Beddgelert Forest Long MTB Trail - 0.0km
- Derwen Beddgelert Forest Mountain Bike Trail - 0.1km
- Bedwen Beddgelert Forest Mountain Bike Trail - 0.1km
- Yr Aran Circuit – The Wild Version - 1.2km
- Snowdon South Ridge and Moel Cynghorion - 2.3km
- Moel y Dyniewyd Walk From Beddgelert - 2.3km
- Nantlle Ridge Short Scrambling Route From Rhyd Ddu - 2.3km
- Yr Aran Circuit - 2.4km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Beddgelert Forest Short Arse MTB Trail Details
The Beddgelert Forest isn’t one of the MTB hubs of North Wales but still shouldn’t be ignored if you’re after an easier ride.
The Route A short ride with plenty of views of Snowdon, a stop at a lake for lunch (yes, I know it’s only a 10k ride, but one needs one’s pork pies and scotch eggs) and steady riding ideal for the beginner. Make sure you’ve a decent grasp of navigation or you’ll be going ’round in circles!