Walks to Llyn Llydaw
Walks and Places near Llyn Llydaw
- Glaslyn (Lake) - 1.1km
- The Best Lower Summits in Eryri North Snowdonia - 1.8km
- All the Walking Routes up Snowdon - 1.8km
- Chasing the Moon and the Milky Way at Glaslyn - 2.1km
- Y Gribin Snowdon and Y Lliwedd Scramble - 2.3km
- Secret Snowdonia – Craig Fach from Pen y Pass - 2.3km
- Lliwedd Scramble up Snowdon From Pen y Pass - 2.3km
- Walk up Glyder Fawr and Glyder Fach from Pen y Pass - 2.3km
Llyn Llydaw is a major landmark on any walk up Snowdon from Pen-y-Pass. Crossed by a causeway by the Miner’s Track at the far end, and dominating the Cwm from the Snowdon Horseshoe that skirts above.
The beach at the near end (As you ascend!) is often used to cool off feet before the final descent to Pen-y-Pass.