|5.6 km||123 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Walk up Yr Arwydd / Mynydd Bodafon from Brynrefail Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Anglesey Coastal Path Circular Brynrefail Walk - 1.4km
- Traeth Lligwy to Moelfre – Easy Walk on the Anglesey Coastal Path - 2.0km
- Din Lligwy and Moelfre Easy Walk - 2.6km
- Amlwch and Mynydd Parys Mountain Walk - 5.1km
- Anglesey Coastal Path Circular Llaneilian Walk - 6.1km
- A Bull Bay Circular Walk to Porth Wen - 8.4km
- Lon Las Cefni Anglesey Cycle Route - 9.0km
- Nature Walk Around Red Wharf Bay, Anglesey - 9.0km
- Tyn Llain B&B - 12.1km
- Yr Efail Swynol The Enchanted Forge Holiday Cottage - 23.3km
- The Black Boy Inn - 24.0km
- Snowdonia Mountain Hostel - 28.6km
- Gwern Gôf Uchaf Campsite - 33.4km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Walk up Yr Arwydd / Mynydd Bodafon from Brynrefail Details
Yr Arwydd is the highest point on the Isle of Anglesey and this walk takes you the entire 178m to the top. The walk starts from Brynrefail, a small hamlet between Amlwch and Moelfre, and takes you on a steady ramble to the summit. The Pilot Boat at Brynrefail is worth stopping for a post walk pint or meal.
The Route Click here to view the full description and download a printable route guide and map, or the Anglesey Walking Network site for more info.