|4.1 km||47 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Wales Coast Path Circular Walks Gwynedd – Llanystumdwy Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- A Walk in Lloyd George Country - 0.0km
- Criccieth and Llanystumdwy Wales Coastal Path Circular Walk - 2.5km
- Walk up Moel Y Gest The Long Way - 9.2km
- Mynydd Graig Goch from Nebo - 11.5km
- Walk the Wales Coast Path Clynnog Fawr to Porthdinllaen - 11.5km
- Eryri Way – Day 1 Penrhyndeudraeth to Nant Gwynant - 12.0km
- Western Nantlle Ridge – Craig Cwm Silyn and Mynydd Graig Goch from Nebo - 12.0km
- Gyrn Goch and Gyrn Ddu Llyn Peninsula Walk - 12.3km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Wales Coast Path Circular Walks Gwynedd – Llanystumdwy Details
Llanystumdwy is a charming little village on the banks of the river Dwyfor, and is the starting point of this walk which takes us through farmland to the Dwyfor estuary and its panoramic views of Tremadog Bay and the mountains. On our return, we visit the upper part of the village with its interesting houses and enjoy the area’s links with the politician, David Lloyd George.
- Approx. distance: 5 km/3 miles.
- Approx. time: 1.5hrs.
- OS Map: 1:25 000 scale Explorer Map 254.
- Start/Finish: Llanystumdwy car park, SH476 384.
Featured Image with kind permission – Cyngor Gwynedd Council.