Wales Coast Path Circular Walks Gwynedd – Llanystumdwy
|4.1 km||47 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Wales Coast Path Circular Walks Gwynedd – Llanystumdwy Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
Wales Coast Path Circular Walks Gwynedd – Llanystumdwy Details
Llanystumdwy is a charming little village on the banks of the river Dwyfor, and is the starting point of this walk which takes us through farmland to the Dwyfor estuary and its panoramic views of Tremadog Bay and the mountains. On our return, we visit the upper part of the village with its interesting houses and enjoy the area’s links with the politician, David Lloyd George.
- Approx. distance: 5 km/3 miles.
- Approx. time: 1.5hrs.
- OS Map: 1:25 000 scale Explorer Map 254.
- Start/Finish: Llanystumdwy car park, SH476 384.
Featured Image with kind permission – Cyngor Gwynedd Council.
Dave also established Walk up Snowdon, Walk up Scafell Pike and Walk up Ben Nevis just to mention a few.
Latest posts by Dave Roberts (see all)
- Best Walks from Castleton and Hope in the Peak District - September 15, 2019
- Keen Men’s Karraig Boot Review - June 14, 2019
- Navigation Skills 3 – What’s the best map for walking? - June 3, 2019