Rhostyllen – Offa’s Dyke and Pentre Bychan
|4.3 km||46 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Rhostyllen – Offa’s Dyke and Pentre Bychan Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Rhosllanerchrugog Reservoir Walk - 2.4km
- Mines, Moorland & Mountain Challenge Walk - 2.7km
- Easy Coedpoeth Walk- Gwenfro and Clywedog Valleys - 2.7km
- Easy Coedpoeth Walks – Nant Mill to Bronwylfa - 4.0km
- Clywedog Valley Trail - 4.2km
- Ruabon – Gardden Woods and Hillfort - 4.4km
- Brymbo and Bwlchgwyn Easy Walk - 5.8km
- Gwersyllt and the River Alyn Walk and Other Easy Walks from Alyn Waters Country Park - 6.6km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Rhostyllen – Offa’s Dyke and Pentre Bychan Details
This easy walk starts from just outside Rhostyllen and visits a section of the Offa’s Dyke that’s not followed by the National Trail that can be found about 7km to the west.
Note from the Wrexham Council website – There is room for one or two cars on the B5098 near its junction with the B5605 (Ruabon Road) by Croesfoel Farm (grid ref. SJ 308483) and there is a lay-by further along. Do not park on the verges.
Click here to view the full description.