Monsal Trail Circular Route – Millers Dale to Monsal Head
|13.5 km||298 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Monsal Trail Circular Route – Millers Dale to Monsal Head Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Chee Dale from Millers Dale Peak District Walk - 0.6km
- The Monsal Trail – Walk and Cycle Route in the Peak District - 3.5km
- The Tissington Trail - 9.6km
- Peveril Castle, Cavedale and Caverns Walk - 9.9km
- Win Hill Walk From Castleton - 9.9km
- Walk up Mam Tor from Castleton - 9.9km
- Chrome Hill Walk from Axe Edge Moor - 10.8km
- A Win Hill MTB Circuit - 10.8km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Monsal Trail Circular Route – Millers Dale to Monsal Head Details
This walk in the Peak District makes use of the Monsal Trail, but gets over it’s linear nature by returning over higher ground on pleasant green lanes to the start.
GPX file reproduced here with permission.
For more details of the route, visit the following link — Miller’s Dale to Monsal Head and Brushfield