MAMMUT’S MARANGUAN AND MISUAN JACKETS: NEW INSULATING TECHNOLOGY
One of the challenges in alpine activities, as well as in everyday life, is avoiding overheating during intense activities and cooling down while resting. Mammut’s solution is to use the company’s expertise in its highly successful synthetic sleeping bag range to develop Ajungilak XTi Climate 2-phase technology specifically for clothing.
This new technology found in the Maranguan jacket for men and Misuan jacket for women is based on the company’s Ajungilak Comfort Technology. It transports excess moisture and heat away from the body during high levels of activity while still keeping you warm during rest periods.
These highly breathable, wind and water resistant (20,000mm water column) jackets are incredibly lightweight (630g) with an impressive warmth to weight ratio. Made from Mammut’s own DryTech Premium fabric they offer superb weather protection and stretch. They come in attractive colours and the Misuan jacket (pictured left) is nipped in at the waist to flatter the female figure.
Visit the Mamut website for more info.
- Special underarm ventilation design with zips running directly to the side pocket
- Spray proof 2-way front zip
- Sealed seams
- 2 spray proof front pockets
- 1 chest pocket with splash-proof zip
- 1 inner pocket with zip made from elastic mesh material
- Pre-shaped sleeves with Velcro cuffs
- Drawcord hem – adjustable using one hand
- Lycra hand gaiters
- Colours: Maranguan – Basilic (lime green), Inferno (red – pictured), Yolk (dark yellow), Black and Aloe (moss green). Available in S-2XL.
- Colours: Misuan – Carribean (light blue – pictured), Plum, Black and Ivy. Available in XS – 2XL
- SRP: £250