Slate Valleys Path – Bethesda and Sling
|4.6 km||130 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Slate Valleys Path – Bethesda and Sling Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Slate Valleys Path – On The Carneddau’s Edge - 0.0km
- Covert Carneddau – Cwm Ffrydlas Circuit - 0.7km
- Braich Ty Du and over the Carneddau - 1.1km
- Eryri Way Day 5 – Rachub to Llanberis - 1.2km
- Over the Carneddau from Rachub to Capelulo - 1.2km
- North Carneddau from Rachub - 1.2km
- Carnedd Llywelyn from Rachub - 1.2km
- Yr Elen North East Ridge Scrambling Route - 1.2km
- Yr Efail Swynol The Enchanted Forge Holiday Cottage - 1.5km
- Snowdonia Mountain Hostel - 4.5km
- Gwern Gôf Uchaf Campsite - 9.2km
- Pen y Gwryd Hotel - 11.8km
- Your Snowdonia Business Here for free? - 11.8km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Slate Valleys Path – Bethesda and Sling Details
Starting in the heart of Bethesda, this takes you up towards Sling and returns alogn the banks of the Afon Ogwen.
Ideally coupled with the Tregarth and Moel Lleucu walk for a longer trip.