Ingleborough is a summit in the Yorkshire Dales – Southern Fells region or range in England. Ingleborough is 724 metres high.
All the walking routes up Ingleborough on Mud and Routes can be found below. The top can be identified by the large cairn between trig point and shelter. Other Notes: trig point (SD74119 74560) is 25m S; cairn 60m W at SD 74066 74585 is probably lower.
Walks up Ingleborough
Ordnance Survey Summit Map for Ingleborough
Ingleborough Summit Stats
Height in Metres: 724 metres
Height in Feet: 2375 feet
Range: Yorkshire Dales - Southern Fells
Prominence: 427 metres
Grid Reference: SD741745
Col Height: 297
Col Grid Reference: SD759795
Data with Acknowledgement – Database of British and Irish Hills
What’s Near Ingleborough?
Nearby Mountain Summits:
Places, Walks and Articles:
- Walk up Ingleborough from Clapham - 5.4km
- Walk up Whernside from Ribblehead - 5.4km
- Walk up Pen-y-ghent from Horton in Ribblesdale - 7.2km
- The Yorkshire Three Peak Challenge - 7.3km
- Dent to Aye Gill Pike Walk - 12.9km
- Walk to Catrigg Force & Attermire Scar - 13.4km
- Walk up Buckden Pike via Buckden Beck - 15.6km
- A Ramble on Malham Moor - 15.9km