Yr Afon Green Mountain Bike Route
|10.9 km||261 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Yr Afon Green Mountain Bike Route Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- The Beast of Coed y Brenin Mountain Bike Route - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin MinorTaur - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin Cyflym Coch Red Grade Trail - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin MBR Black Mountain Bike Trail - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin Tarw Du Black Mountain Bike Trail - 0.0km
- Rhedfa Sarn Helen – Snowdonia and Coed y Brenin Trail Running - 0.7km
- Cefndeuddwr Trail - 0.7km
- Gain Waterfall Trail - 0.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Yr Afon Green Mountain Bike Route Details
This is the easiest waymarked route in Coed y Brenin that follows a minor road and easy forest tracks that’s ideal for someone setting out on a mountain bike for the first time and for families.
Click here for a printable map and guide from the Forestry Commission website.