Offa’s Dyke and Hergest Ridge Kington MTB Route
|18.4 km||456 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Offa’s Dyke and Hergest Ridge Kington MTB Route Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Kington to Titley Mountain Bike Circuit - 0.0km
- Hergest Ridge MTB Route from Kington - 0.0km
- Hergest Ridge and Beyond Epic MTB Route - 0.0km
- Colva Hill MTB Circuit from Gladestry - 6.3km
- Gladestry Epic MTB Circuit - 6.3km
- Radnor Forest, Black Mixen and Whimble Walk from New Radnor - 9.5km
- Walk to the Bache Hill Burial Cairns - 9.6km
- A Ramble up Gwaunceste Hill and Cwm Cest in the Radnor Forest - 12.8km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Offa’s Dyke and Hergest Ridge Kington MTB Route Details
This is a tough and technical trail that takes you along a section of Offa’s Dyke National Trail.
The climbs are easier if you do the circuit in reverse.
There’s also a pub half way around at Gladestry where you can slake your thirst before setting back to Kington.
Click here to view the full description.