|24.1 km||842 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Marin Trail Mountain Bike Route Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- The Mines of Gwydyr from Llanrwst - 1.0km
- A Stroll in the Parc - 2.1km
- Swallow Falls Walk from Llyn Sarnau or Betws-y-coed - 2.1km
- Llynnoedd Crafnant and Geirionydd from Trefriw - 2.4km
- Llyn Crafnant Circular Waymarked Walking Trail - 3.1km
- Llyn Crafnant Views Waymarked Walk - 3.1km
- Llyn Crafnant to Geirionnydd Waymarked Walk - 3.5km
- Walk around Llyn Crafnant - 3.6km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Marin Trail Mountain Bike Route Details
From the FC Website: “The Marin Trail is a proper mountain bike trail in every sense of the term. Big climbs, big descents, brilliant singletrack and truly awesome scenery make this a trail to remember. Most, but not all, of the climbs are on forest roads and tracks giving you time to take in the views of the mountains of Snowdonia, and all of the descents are on singletrack. The singletrack varies from very tight, technical and rocky to wonderfully open and flowing, from dark forest to exposed ridgelines.”
One of the classic rides in Snowdonia..
|Distance and Ascent|
OS Map Required
OS Explorer 17 Landranger 150
Train Station in Llanrwst and buses
|As per Red Route.|
More information here.
Here’s a vid for you armchair riders out there!