|41.6 km||788 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish: Cyffylliog
The Llyn Brenig Visitor Centre is on the route and there’s the Red Lion pub in Cyffylliog.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Llyn Brenig – Up to the Lake Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Brenig Way – Cyffylliog and Pincyn Llys - 0.2km
- Llyn Brenig and Clocaenog- Tough at the Top - 0.7km
- Moel Famau from Moel Arthur Car Park - 6.2km
- Llyn Brenig Walk – Hen Ddinbych - 7.9km
- Brenig Way – Bod Petryal loop - 9.1km
- The Llyn Brenig Archaeology Trail - 9.2km
- Around Llyn Brenig – The Lake and a Bit - 9.9km
- The Llyn Brenig Trail- Around Llyn Brenig - 9.9km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Llyn Brenig – Up to the Lake Details
Another long, but less technical route around Llyn Brenig. This has more trail than road and doesn’t hit an A road once. You can start off from Cyffylliog as suggested on the Ride Hiraethog website, or at any other point on the route that takes your fancy.
One look at the map will show that there are plenty of variations you could do on the day if you fancied taking a shorter route or a different route down. What’s certain is that this is a long route with plenty of ascent, so you’ll probably feel this in the morning!
For full description, visit the link to the Visit Hiraethog website to download the original route map and directions.
If you’ve ridden this then why not contribute your description below? We’ll soon have a monthly prize for the best contributions!