Kington to Titley Mountain Bike Circuit
|17.3 km||264 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Kington to Titley Mountain Bike Circuit Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Offa’s Dyke and Hergest Ridge Kington MTB Route - 0.0km
- Hergest Ridge MTB Route from Kington - 0.0km
- Hergest Ridge and Beyond Epic MTB Route - 0.0km
- Colva Hill MTB Circuit from Gladestry - 6.3km
- Gladestry Epic MTB Circuit - 6.3km
- Radnor Forest, Black Mixen and Whimble Walk from New Radnor - 9.5km
- Walk to the Bache Hill Burial Cairns - 9.6km
- A Ramble up Gwaunceste Hill and Cwm Cest in the Radnor Forest - 12.8km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Kington to Titley Mountain Bike Circuit Details
A circiular route from Kington via quiet lanes and some surprisingly technical green lanes, visiting Titley and returning to the start.
To view full route guidance, visit the Rough Rides website.