Hergest Ridge MTB Route from Kington
|14.4 km||412 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Hergest Ridge MTB Route from Kington Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Kington to Titley Mountain Bike Circuit - 0.0km
- Offa’s Dyke and Hergest Ridge Kington MTB Route - 0.0km
- Hergest Ridge and Beyond Epic MTB Route - 0.0km
- Colva Hill MTB Circuit from Gladestry - 6.3km
- Gladestry Epic MTB Circuit - 6.3km
- Radnor Forest, Black Mixen and Whimble Walk from New Radnor - 9.4km
- Walk to the Bache Hill Burial Cairns - 9.6km
- A Ramble up Gwaunceste Hill and Cwm Cest in the Radnor Forest - 12.8km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Hergest Ridge MTB Route from Kington Details
This takes in the entire ridge, with wide reaching views.
Some sections are quite technical and you’ll need to be a skilled MTB rider to keep on the saddle for the entire route.
Click here to view the full description.