|34.2 km||775 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Gower Super Challenge walk – Day 2 Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Gower Super Challenge walk – Day 1 - 13.2km
- Pembrokeshire Coastal Path Section 2- Tenby to Freshwater East - 31.2km
- Pembrokeshire Coastal Path Section 1- Amroth to Tenby - 31.5km
- Brecon Beacons Waterfall Country Walk – Melincourt Falls Walk - 42.7km
- Walk up the Cribarth Ridge from Abercraf - 47.7km
- Sgwd Henrhyd Falls and Nant Llech Walk - 49.4km
- Brecon Beacons Waterfall Country Walk – Cwm Gwrelych Trail - 50.8km
- A Lundy Island wildlife walk - 50.9km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Gower Super Challenge walk – Day 2 Details
This is the second part of the challenging weekend on the Gower. The second section follows the Wales Coastal Path in the main from Rhossili to Bishopston, following the rockier southern coastline that’s as good as any stretch of the Coastal Path.
Click here to view the full description, route guide and map.