|27 km||449 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Gower Super Challenge walk – Day 1 Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Gower Super Challenge walk – Day 2 - 13.2km
- Brecon Beacons Waterfall Country Walk – Melincourt Falls Walk - 30.0km
- Walk up the Cribarth Ridge from Abercraf - 34.5km
- Sgwd Henrhyd Falls and Nant Llech Walk - 36.2km
- Brecon Beacons Waterfall Country Walk – Cwm Gwrelych Trail - 37.9km
- Pembrokeshire Coastal Path Section 1- Amroth to Tenby - 38.3km
- Brecon Beacons Waterfall Country Walk – Elidir Trail Sgwd Gwladus Walk - 39.2km
- Pembrokeshire Coastal Path Section 2- Tenby to Freshwater East - 40.1km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Gower Super Challenge walk – Day 1 Details
If you want a challenging weekend on the Gower then this might be the walk for you. Following the Wales Coastal Path in the main, this section starts in Crofty and follows the coast through Cheriton and to Whiteford Point before finishing the day of by a testing walk over The Beacon and into Rhossili.
Click here to view the full description, route guide and map.