Gladestry Epic MTB Circuit
|34.3 km||798 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Gladestry Epic MTB Circuit Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Colva Hill MTB Circuit from Gladestry - 0.0km
- Walk to the Bache Hill Burial Cairns - 5.9km
- Radnor Forest, Black Mixen and Whimble Walk from New Radnor - 6.0km
- Kington to Titley Mountain Bike Circuit - 6.3km
- Offa’s Dyke and Hergest Ridge Kington MTB Route - 6.3km
- Hergest Ridge MTB Route from Kington - 6.3km
- Hergest Ridge and Beyond Epic MTB Route - 6.3km
- A Ramble up Gwaunceste Hill and Cwm Cest in the Radnor Forest - 7.2km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Gladestry Epic MTB Circuit Details
This is a long ride from Gladestry near Kington through hilly terrain following mainly lanes and bridleways.
Click here to view the full description.