Eryri Way Day 3 – Capel to Conwy
|28.7 km||708 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Eryri Way Day 3 – Capel to Conwy Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Llyn Crafnant and Geirionydd from Capel Curig - 0.0km
- Sarn Helen Walk from Capel Curig - 0.0km
- Creigiau Gleision and Llyn Crafnant from Capel Curig - 0.0km
- Pen Llithrig y Wrach and Pen yr Helgi Du from Capel Curig. - 0.1km
- Crimpiau from Capel Curig - 0.1km
- Pen Llithrig and Llyn Cowlyd from Capel Curig - 0.1km
- Walk up Creigiau Gleision from Capel Curig - 0.1km
- Gwydr Forest Six Lakes Walk - 0.1km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Eryri Way Day 3 – Capel to Conwy Details
Day 3 of the Eryri Way walk from Capel Curig to Conwy. A full route description will follow. There’s a full gallery and a map below to keep you going ’till then.
Distance, Ascent and Time 30km, 850m, 7 hours.
Difficulties Navigation skill is needed over some pathless sections.
Start / End Capel Curig to Conwy
Facilities Shop, pub in Capel and most facilities in Conwy.
Public Transport Sherpa buses in Capel and railway in Conwy.
Full Route to Follow…
View our Eryri Way article for an overview.