Eryri Way – Day 1 Penrhyndeudraeth to Nant Gwynant
|21.8 km||639 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Eryri Way – Day 1 Penrhyndeudraeth to Nant Gwynant Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Eryri Way Coast To Coast Challenge - 1.7km
- The Eryri Way Long Distance Footpath - 1.8km
- Old Parish of Llanfrothen Easy Woodland Walk - 2.5km
- Walk up Moel Y Gest The Long Way - 2.9km
- Plas Brondanw and the Tower from Garreg – Easy Snowdonia Walk - 3.5km
- Easy Llanfrothen Walk Gwenllian and the Wern - 3.5km
- Rhinogydd from Llandecwyn to Talybont - 4.5km
- Across the Moelwynion – Maentwrog to Capel Curig - 6.9km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Eryri Way – Day 1 Penrhyndeudraeth to Nant Gwynant Details
Day 1 of the Eryri Way walk. A full route description will follow. There’s a full gallery and a map below to keep you going ’till then.
Distance, Ascent and Time 22km, 500m, 6 hours
Difficulties Navigation skill is needed over some sections.
Start / End Penrhyndeudraeth to Nant Gwynant
Facilities Shops at start and in Beddgelert.
Public Transport Rail and Bus links.
Full Route to Follow…
View our Eryri Way article for an overview.