|10 km||277 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Derwen Beddgelert Forest Mountain Bike Trail Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Bedwen Beddgelert Forest Mountain Bike Trail - 0.0km
- Beddgelert Forest Long MTB Trail - 0.1km
- Beddgelert Forest Short Arse MTB Trail - 0.1km
- Yr Aran Circuit – The Wild Version - 1.2km
- Snowdon South Ridge and Moel Cynghorion - 2.3km
- Nantlle Ridge Short Scrambling Route From Rhyd Ddu - 2.3km
- Snowdon South Ridge from Rhyd Ddu - 2.3km
- Yr Aran Circuit - 2.4km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Derwen Beddgelert Forest Mountain Bike Trail Details
The Beddgelert Forest has some easy mountain biking trails with plenty of scope of extending them along the various forestry tracks in the area.
There’s hardly any info available on these routes online – so here’s just the route outline.
However, it’s easy enough to follow the waymarks from the car park at SH573502 which is initiall along a bit of single track, before continuing on forestry tracks. It stops by Llyn Llywelyn if you fancy a breather.
The Derwen Yellow Trail is not a technical route, but ideal as a quick ride when time’s short.