Colva Hill MTB Circuit from Gladestry
|19.5 km||552 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Colva Hill MTB Circuit from Gladestry Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Gladestry Epic MTB Circuit - 0.0km
- Walk to the Bache Hill Burial Cairns - 5.9km
- Radnor Forest, Black Mixen and Whimble Walk from New Radnor - 6.0km
- Kington to Titley Mountain Bike Circuit - 6.3km
- Offa’s Dyke and Hergest Ridge Kington MTB Route - 6.3km
- Hergest Ridge MTB Route from Kington - 6.3km
- Hergest Ridge and Beyond Epic MTB Route - 6.3km
- A Ramble up Gwaunceste Hill and Cwm Cest in the Radnor Forest - 7.2km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Colva Hill MTB Circuit from Gladestry Details
A route starting in Gladestry near Kington, this route travels along quiet country lanes and bridleways with no facilities along the route.
Click here to view the full description.