Coed y Brenin Tarw Du Black Mountain Bike Trail
|20.2 km||572 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Coed y Brenin Tarw Du Black Mountain Bike Trail Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- The Beast of Coed y Brenin Mountain Bike Route - 0.0km
- Yr Afon Green Mountain Bike Route - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin MinorTaur - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin Cyflym Coch Red Grade Trail - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin MBR Black Mountain Bike Trail - 0.0km
- Rhedfa Sarn Helen – Snowdonia and Coed y Brenin Trail Running - 0.7km
- Cefndeuddwr Trail - 0.7km
- Gain Waterfall Trail - 0.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Coed y Brenin Tarw Du Black Mountain Bike Trail Details
This is the only route in the forest on the opposite side of the A470 and is a Black Trail for experienced riders only.
From the FC Website:
A technically challenging ride with twisting rocky descents and forest road climbs. Tons of single track including the superb ‘Pins and Needles’ and the unforgettable ‘R74’ (Formerly the Red Bull).
Click here for a printable map and guide from the Forestry Commission website.