Coed y Brenin MinorTaur
|7.9 km||256 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Coed y Brenin MinorTaur Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- The Beast of Coed y Brenin Mountain Bike Route - 0.0km
- Yr Afon Green Mountain Bike Route - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin Cyflym Coch Red Grade Trail - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin MBR Black Mountain Bike Trail - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin Tarw Du Black Mountain Bike Trail - 0.0km
- Rhedfa Sarn Helen – Snowdonia and Coed y Brenin Trail Running - 0.7km
- Cefndeuddwr Trail - 0.7km
- Gain Waterfall Trail - 0.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Coed y Brenin MinorTaur Details
The Minor-tour at Coed y Brenin is a Blue rated route for beginners and is also suitable for adaptive mountain bikes. It’s split into three loops allowing you to gradually progress to longer routes as your ability and fitness increases.
What the FC have to say about it:
The MinorTaur has quickly become the most popular trail at Coed y Brenin. It’s a great fun introduction to mountain biking for a wide range of ages and abilities and is unique in that it can be used by riders with a disability using adaptive mountain bikes
Click here to view the full description and download a printable route guide and map.