Coed y Brenin MBR Black Mountain Bike Trail
|17.5 km||604 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Coed y Brenin MBR Black Mountain Bike Trail Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- The Beast of Coed y Brenin Mountain Bike Route - 0.0km
- Yr Afon Green Mountain Bike Route - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin MinorTaur - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin Cyflym Coch Red Grade Trail - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin Tarw Du Black Mountain Bike Trail - 0.0km
- Rhedfa Sarn Helen – Snowdonia and Coed y Brenin Trail Running - 0.7km
- Cefndeuddwr Trail - 0.7km
- Gain Waterfall Trail - 0.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Coed y Brenin MBR Black Mountain Bike Trail Details
The MBR is only 17km long, but has enough challenge to make up for it. What’s more, if you want to make it an epic there’s always the Tarw Du to tag onto the end of it!
From the FC Website:
A rocky challenging technical trail throughout, offering some sweeping descents like ‘Bugsy’ and ‘Pink Heifer’ as well as Coed y Brenins most demanding stone pitched ‘Badger’ and ‘Beginning of the End’ and natural sections like ‘Cain’. Now also featuring the rebuilt and modernised ‘Abel’ with a series of fly offs to test your skill.
Click here for a printable map and guide from the Forestry Commission website.