Coed y Brenin Cyflym Coch Red Grade Trail
|11.8 km||433 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Coed y Brenin Cyflym Coch Red Grade Trail Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- The Beast of Coed y Brenin Mountain Bike Route - 0.0km
- Yr Afon Green Mountain Bike Route - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin MinorTaur - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin MBR Black Mountain Bike Trail - 0.0km
- Coed y Brenin Tarw Du Black Mountain Bike Trail - 0.0km
- Rhedfa Sarn Helen – Snowdonia and Coed y Brenin Trail Running - 0.7km
- Cefndeuddwr Trail - 0.7km
- Gain Waterfall Trail - 0.7km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Coed y Brenin Cyflym Coch Red Grade Trail Details
The Cyflym Coch is a short yet technical route, an ideal stepping stone between the easier MinorTaur and the longer and harder Dragon’s Back.
What the FC website has to say about it:
Starting from the Visitor Centre this newly marked Red graded trail should prove an ideal stepping stone for those riders not quite experienced enough to take on the Black trails in Coed y Brenin. Pieces together some of the best fast flowing sections in the Forest Park with relatively short climbs and adrenalin fuelled single track descents.
Click here for a printable map and guide from the Forestry Commission website.