|11.1 km||446 m|
Calculate the time using Naismith’s Rule and factor in your own pace.
Start and Finish:
Check out the businesses nearby for more places to stay and drink.
Public Transport: Traveline for UK Public Transport
Parking and Post Code for Sat Nav (where applicable):
Check out our Best Mountain Weather Forecast?
Clee Hill and Abdon Walk Route Map and GPX Download
Summits and Places on this Route
- Shropshire Way 6 Coldgreen to Wilderhope - 5.3km
- Bury Ditches walk from Brockton - 7.5km
- Jack Mytton Way 7 from Roman Bank to Wheathill - 10.0km
- Jack Mytton Way 2 from Chelmarsh to Much Wenlock - 10.9km
- Jack Mytton Way 1 from Cleobury Mortimer to Chelmarsh - 12.8km
- Jack Mytton Way 3 from Much Wenlock to Roman Bank - 12.8km
- Walk Over Wenlock Edge - 12.8km
- Much Wenlock to Wyke Ramble - 12.9km
Pubs and Cafes Nearby:
Clee Hill and Abdon Walk Details
Brown Clee Hill is Shropshire’s highest hill, but is still a reasonably easy walk.
The Shropshire hills are a convenient get away if you want a hilly walk but the mountains of Snowdonia and the Lakes are too far to travel for the weekend.
Click here to view the full description.